Friday, November 20, 2009

Just Because

Not much is new with me so I thought I would post a few pictures of Evan. Because I can. And he's cute :) (I'm afraid the background on my blog kind of bleaches him out and lightens everything but he's still pretty cute.)

On an unrelated note, does anyone have any good ideas for Christmas presents for parents? I think Heidi and Jeff are probably off the hook this year, since they have given them the first grandchild. I definitely can't top that, but any other suggestions would be good. Feel free to comment mom :)

2 comments:

Elise said...

What a cute little boy! Good luck with the Christmas gift. That can really be hard sometimes. Justin has recently taken up painting and I'm going to make him paint a picture for both of our parents for their Christmas gifts. He's against the idea, but I'm set on it and won't budge. We'll see who wins I guess! Haha! That probably is not helpful in any way to you, unless you've recently taken up painting... :)

Anonymous said...

Do you still have that"virus" that you caught in the fall. How about something "crafty" for Christmas.