Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's A Boy!!!

And I'm an aunt! Evan Michael Clift was born at 4:51 am, Sunday November 8th, in Shreveport Louisiana. He weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and is 19.5 inches long. Mom, dad, and baby are understandably tired but doing well. Congratulations Heidi and Jeff and welcome Evan. Can't wait to meet him!

Baby Evan

Holding dad's hand

The proud parents
(Ps- Heidi, sorry I didn't give you the chance to post first but I figured it might take a few days and I just had to show him off. You can beat me later I guess : )


4 comments:

Jen@Because I can said...

He is so cute! Congrats to Heidi and Jeff and to you on becoming an aunt! My kids aunt have fun spoiling my kids and I am sure you will too!

Kim said...

What a cutie! Yay for Heidi and Jeff! Lindsey - - being an aunt is the best!

jaci said...

yay, linds! congrats to EVERYONE. I love the name. it's strong.

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/30-peluang-usaha-rumahan/