Sunday, August 2, 2009

Procrastination

So this is just a short post to say that I never do seem to learn my lesson about procrastination. I have known for a few weeks now that I would be in Logan on Aug 3rd (Um yeah, tomorrow) to give a presentation for my final class before I graduate, but have I let anybody know about this? Have I given anyone time to plan on me coming? Of course not. And my logic is really stupid too because I think to myself, "well, I don't want to inconvenience anybody or make them feel like they have to let me visit them, so I will just tell them later." It's moments like these that I think I wouldn't be surprised if USU decided I was too dumb to let graduate and maybe make me take a few more communication classes or something. It might not be a bad idea.

At any rate, I will be in a presentation meeting from probably 3-6 or so but after that I am free for a few hours before I have to drive back home. So if anyone a) reads this before then, b) is not already busy and c) wants to see me then give me a call and I would love to see you. I am not really sure who is there this time of year except a few people, so just give me a call. And no pressure. I may finally learn my lesson about procrastination.

Speaking of which, I received a question about plastic surgery, oh, about a month ago and still haven't gotten around to answering it. But I promise I will. Eventually :)

No comments: