Saturday, May 2, 2009

M&M Evolution

So since not a whole lot is going on with me, other than finishing school and moving home and getting an internship at the Huntsman Cancer Institute (I guess that is a lot, but there really isn't a lot more to say about it), I decided that I would post this link about M&Ms because it was so funny it made me laugh out loud. It reminded me of a game my siblings and I used to play with gummy bears when we were little in which we would stretch them out while counting as fast as we could until they broke. The number at which they broke was their "age" and we always felt really bad for the ones that only lived till like 17. Maybe we should have mailed the oldest ones to the gummy bear factory. We might have gotten some free gummies out of it.
Anyway, here it is. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
http://naurunappula.com/z/72813/

And amazingly I passed all my classes this semester so now I am just 400 unpaid internship hours away from graduation. After all this I really feel no need to ever run a marathon.

3 comments:

Heidi and Jeff said...

that is great!

Anonymous said...

You deserve balloon's or something fun and colorful on your blog!! What was the oldest "age" of your gummies?

Mindy said...

1. Of course I remember you. We even met *before* Yummi Tummi's.

2. I am pretty much obsessed with this article and love it. Thank you!