Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Home Again

So (do you think I can ever start a post without using the word "so"?) I just got back from vacation and it was lots of fun. Three days in Seattle, five in Island Park, and lots of driving in between. But it was worth it. And since I don't want to bore you with all the details I thought I would post a few pics instead.


This is me in front of Pike's Place Market, possibly the most famous place in Seattle after the Space Needle, which is far less cool and more expensive. The market is free until you spend all your money on the cool stuff they have for sale there.



This is me at the Seattle Aquarium, which if I let myself I could turn into another exorbitantly long post. So I will just say that it is a very cool aquarium and yes I am allowed to touch the spiny thing whose name I have temporarily forgotten. They actually encourage it. If you stick your finger between the spines they close up on you and it gives you a "hug." We also got to see them feed the giant octupus but that was about the time that my camera batteries died, so these are pretty much all the pictures you get. Lucky for me I get the memories:)


1 comment:

Bryce and Lacey said...

sounds like you had fun! Thanks for the pictures!