Monday, December 22, 2014

A Short History of Connecticut


Connecticut is a state in the United States of America.



It is home to a higher education institution called Quinnipiac University



Quinnipiac University has a Physician Assistant Program


The PA program has accepted me into their class of 2017!

(I have no idea who this little girl is but she is super cute)

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!


Also slightly terrified, shocked, amazed, dumbfounded and relieved. Is there one word for all of that? : )

I imagine that once I get to Connecticut (my classes start May 18th) I will have loads more history and interesting things to tell you about it. But for now this is, to me, the most important information about it.  



1 comment:

Heidi and Jeff said...

That picture sums it all up perfectly! Congratulations again.