Wednesday, August 8, 2012

No Pictures!

I have been back from Africa for a few weeks now and was getting all ready to post some awesome pictures from my safari... but I can't seem to find them. I'm almost certain that I didn't leave them in Tanzania but no matter where I look that I might have put them I come up empty handed. Sooooo... no pictures for now. Sorry : ( On the bright side I did make it back home safe and sound and pretty healthy. I actually didn't get sick until my last week and even then it wasn't too bad. And I have passed the incubation period for Malaria so I am not likely going to get that either (knock on wood).
I will give you more details on my adventure soon, and (hopefully) pictures. For now I will just say Africa was a great experience I'm glad I got to have and I hope it won't be my last.

1 comment:

Heidi and Jeff said...

But please tell me youhave those pics on your camera or something? I want to see them when you come up!