Thursday, October 21, 2010

Videos of Evan

So these videos are mostly for my family because my email has a ridiculously low MB allowance on video attachments. Go figure. But anybody who likes cute babies is also welcome to watch the most adorable nephew in all the land : ) Evan, I apologize in advance for spoiling you. I just know I am not going to be able to help myself.
Disclaimers:
*I had to put each video in a separate post because blogger doesn't like me lately, maybe because I have neglected it. So you will have to scroll down to see the other videos. Sorry.
*I know that other people are used to the sound of my voice but I don't think I will ever get over how strange and annoying it sounds to me on tape and thus feel the need to apologize to anyone who has to listen to me : )
*I also forgot that turning the camera sideways when in video mode does not actually work. It just puts the video sideways. I'm sorry. He's still cute sideways though.
*You probably thought I would put a disclaimer in here saying that Evan may not in fact be the cutest nephew in all the land. But you would be wrong. He is. At least until he gets a brother or cousin. No disclaimers: )

No comments: