Friday, December 5, 2008

Betcha Didn't Know

Some of you may have already seen this video before but I think it is super cool so I am posting it here. (Pat on the back goes to me for figuring out how to do that instead of telling you to just look it up yourself:) Anyway, if you enjoy random information as much as I do then this video is for you. Enjoy!
Also, I don't really know what the ending means or is trying to say so don't let it freak you out too much.
And since Christmas break is coming up and I actually have time to breath, be on the lookout for posts about hated hymns(and some not so hated ones too. I'm not completely evil), edible cups and the complete incomprehensibleness of people's ineptitude at recycling, dough based products and other biased views, books worth reading, and a link to my magnum opus. Props to you if you know what a magnum opus is and double props if you only know it because of Charlotte's Web. Paz afuera!

2 comments:

jaci said...

that was intense. kinda made me feel like i better hurry and accomplish something before the world ends.

..and that my children are going to be even more dependent on computers and cell phones than I am. scary.

Scott said...

Now i'm proud of you! way to embed that video!